- Keep leather products from getting wet. In the event that they do get wet, ensure they have plenty of time to air dry before storing.
- When storing leather goods, keep them away from sunlight.
- Keep leather products away from damp areas to prevent mildew.
- Store in a cool location with low humidity.
- Keep leather away from chemicals, solvents, and paints.
- To clean: use a dry neutral colored fabric to wipe off dust or marks.
- To condition: spot test using your favorite leather conditioner, let dry, and gauge results before conditioning the entire product to prevent discoloration or staining.