Vettra Leather Case for iPad Pro 11 Inch (2018) - Black
Accessibility and protection for your tech doesn’t have to mean compromising its style. Our Vettra iPad case combines a sleek leather-book style design with subtle features like unique portrait viewing and an easy-access charging port for your Apple pencil. Stand out at your next meeting with a genuine leather case designed to impress.
Experience the flexibility of viewing your screen from multiple angles. Your Vettra leather case (for ipad pro 11 inch) offers durability and four-corner protection no matter where you take it. The flap folds behind your iPad for a low angle and adjusts easily for unique portrait or landscape viewing. Enjoy your commute with easy access on the go.
Our genuine leather Vettra iPad case allows you to view your screen from multiple angles. Fold the protective front flap behind the iPad for a low angle. Lay the front flap on a desktop to stand the iPad on its edge for either portrait or landscape viewing.
You can trust all of our luxury cases to deliver quality protection and a new fashionable look for your device.
Shop Sena Case Design Today
Each Vettra leather case for your iPad Pro 11 inch is carefully built to protect your device with expert craftsmanship. Our cases are available in colors including black, red and brown to suit your professional appearance. Discover Sena Cases today for a sleek design you’ll love.
- Compatible with iPad Model numbers: A1980
- Charging port compatible with original 1m cable supplied with iPad
- Sleek, leather book-style design
- Cover with hidden magnets offer closure and activates sleep function
- Microfiber Lining
- Typing, portrait and landscape viewing angles
- 360 degree rotating snap-in case
- Charge port and button access
- The case allows for Apple Pencil charging
- Weight: 382 g
- Length: 7.3 inches, Height: 10 inches, Depth: 0.6 inches
- Keep leather products from getting wet. In the event that they do get wet, ensure they have plenty of time to air dry before storing.
- When storing leather goods, keep them away from sunlight.
- Keep leather products away from damp areas to prevent mildew.
- Store in a cool location with low humidity.
- Keep leather away from chemicals, solvents, and paints.
- To clean: use a dry neutral colored fabric to wipe off dust or marks.
- To condition: spot test using your favorite leather conditioner, let dry, and gauge results before conditioning the entire product to prevent discoloration or staining.